Updates
- Common room will be open on 25 & 26 December (11:00 AM - 1:00 PM & 2:00 - 4:00 PM) for the students leaving the campus.
- Click here for more details. You need to login from BITS email account.
- Please note that in case of any doubt which is not mentioned here, call me. Unnecessary calls disturb us.
- There is no restriction on the time of joining. You may visit the campus any time between 2-5 January (FD-2021).
- The Akshay store will be open on Monday.
- For students who have been given a window (10-15 January), can join the campus on any date as per their convenience.
- Please note that anti-gen test is not valid. Only negative report of RT-PCR (not older than 72 hours) is applicable.
- For document verification there is no requirement of Parent's signature.
- The schedule of document verification will be communicated by Admission office later.
- Please send the uploaded undertaking related to anti-ragging at UGC to swd@pilani-bits-pilani.ac.in rather to the ids navin@ or chiefwarden@
Regards,
Navin
Sir, in view of Omicron spread., Is there any plans of change in reporting dates or they still valid?
ReplyDeleteAt present there is no change in the plan.
ReplyDeleteSir as i will be arriving on tuesday.
ReplyDeleteWill the store be open.
sir I am under 18 and hence not vaccinated yet.
ReplyDeleteso, will there be any issues if I join campus offline??
No. Please fill the form under the category "below 18 years".
DeleteSir for 2020 batch First Degree students can i join the campus on 16th because I am not getting a ticket according to the given slot?
ReplyDeleteI will arrive by Taxi. Driver's RT-PCR ? Is it mandatory ?
ReplyDeleteWhen will be next expected vacations of students, When can they come back home ?
ReplyDeleteWhat fees/dues of hostel/mess/etc. , we have to pay ?
ReplyDeleteSir how will classes be conducted once in campus ( hybrid or students will attend online classes from the hostel rooms only) need clarity on this before choosing to stay on campus or stay only during examination option in the form.
ReplyDeleteAlso if we choose stay on campus can we change our preference later when we reach the campus.
And when will we be allowed to come back if we choose to go home after exams.
At present the classes will be online.
DeleteSir, We have to choose from these options (stay on campus or stay only during exam) for the upcoming semester or for further whole duration of course?
ReplyDeleteSir, Reports and some researchers in IIT and AIMS believing that the omicron spread will be high in January and February. Will there be any change in date of joining.
ReplyDeleteYes sir, today 21 cases reported in Rajasthan. Hope management is reviewing on daily basis. Please advise the update on this.
DeleteRegards
Parent
Sir, what is the physical copy that we should carry as proof that we have filled the online undertaking form (since we were not provided with any affidavit)? Do we submit a printout of the confirmation email we received ?
ReplyDeleteswd@pilani-bits-pilani.ac.in , on sending anti ragging to this mail , it comes that this email domain not found, Please help.
ReplyDeleteTry swd@pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
DeleteSir my younger brother is under 18 so he is not vaccinated so can he accompany me to the campus?
ReplyDeleteSir the portal is not accepting my vaccine certificate even though I've uploaded the original - directly from the cowin website.
ReplyDeletePlease inform me what I should do further, since it is open till 5pm today.
Regards,
Chahat Gulati
(f20211064@pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVaccination status not getting updated even though uploaded
ReplyDeleteDear sir,
ReplyDeleteIf we choose 'Stay at campus' but depending on circumstances later wish to go home and stay there, will we be able to convert to 'Stay at home' after the 2nd semester begins?
Dear sir,
ReplyDeleteHow much hostel fee will be imposed if we chose 'Stay at Home'?
Sir the vaccine certificate is just not updating , last time I'd been trying for two consecutive days.Even now when the portal has reopened I'm facing the same issue. My certificate is original downloaded directly from the cowin website. Please help me out.
ReplyDeleteSir, Can I fill the form regarding campus opening now??
ReplyDeleteI forgot to fill the form between 16th to to 21st dec.
Sir,
ReplyDeleteHow will I get the official list of things required for daily use for campus.
Sir, I had left my room during the initial lockdown, i.e. March 2020. I could not come to pick my luggage as I had my PS going on. Also, I am planning to return to campus post 20th jan. Is there any way I could get my room emptied?
ReplyDeleteSir I filed the anti-ragging affidavit and forwarded the email sent to me by them to the SWD. is that all we need to do regarding the anti-ragging affidavit?
ReplyDeleteAfter reaching the campus on our selected time, what will be our itinerary?
ReplyDeleteplease tell if I want to change my option from staying on the campus to stay only during exams can I do so after the mid semester exams are over ??
ReplyDeleteSir can my parents visit the campus in the first week of March, it is their first visit. Please grant permission
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteIt provides such amazing information the post is really helpful and very much thanks to you BITS Pilani Distance Education
thnak you for sharing such amazing information. nalanda open university patna
ReplyDeleteThanks for providing such nice information to us. It provides such amazing information the post is really helpful and very much thanks to you BITS Pilani Distance Education
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteIt provides such amazing information the post is really helpful and very much thanks to you BITS Pilani Distance Education
Really I like the way your blogger information is amazing and wonderful knowledgeable article Thanks for sharing !!!
ReplyDelete"Online BBA In Data Science And Analytics"