Offline semester
Dear Student,
I am sure that you must be happy to hear that the campus is open for all and the classes, evaluation etc will be in off-line mode. Many of you have queries related to the hostel accommodation and stay on campus. Please note that everyone has been allotted a room on the campus. There are some issues with some of you, I am sure with your cooperation it will be resolved.
The first year FD students who are appearing in the comprehensive exams at present are allowed to leave the campus and can join after the break. You can apply for leave from the portal: https://academic.bits-pilani.ac.in/
Best,
Back when the campus opening portal(for 2020 batch) was open, I filled stay on campus but now will the portal open again so I can update the date of arrival or there is no need for that
ReplyDeleteSorry I meant *stay on campus only during examination
DeleteSir I haven't been allotted any room yet.shoul i wait or mail someone (official).
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSir I haven't been allotted a hostel yet. SWD profile shows "day scholar" in hostel field.
ReplyDeletesir i have not been allocated any room yet
ReplyDeletesir those who haven't been alloted any hostel yet can also join campus in given window.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteNormally I don't comment on Blog post, somebody suggested me this blog blog and he was right this blog has some amazing information....
ReplyDeleteCheck out the Best Girls PG in Greater Noida
This blog gives me good information, love to read more...
ReplyDeleteI got much information from this blog, love to read more...
Checkout complete details about Can I get direct admission in BTech without JEE?
Please visit: https://www.bitsadmission.com/
DeleteCheckout complete details about B. Pharmacy Admission
ReplyDeleteCheckout complete details about mba in delhi ncr
ReplyDeleteI was looking for some knowledgeable blog post, Finally i found one. Thanks....
ReplyDeleteLove to read these kind of blogs...
Please add my website on your comments Career Options after PGDM Course